The promoter of the “Triennial Exhibition of Visual Arts in Rome” edition 2017 is the START srls.
The Start srls aims at various institutional purposes including:
- promote and develop the art history studies keeping alive the Italian cultural heritage, forming contemporary artists with a strong memory of tradition. For this reason there are many events/ exhibitions that aim at a mixture and a communication between the ancient and the modern.
- promote and develop the studies of ancient art history. In this regard we report the highly prestigious event sponsored Start srls at the Accademia dei Lincei in Rome: “Il Sodoma a Roma nel suo V centenario” (“Il Sodoma in Rome in its fifth centenary”) organized by Claudio Strinati and Daniele Radini Tedeschi. Among the attending scholars: Alessandro Zuccari, Roberto Paolo Ciardi, Silvia Danesi Squarzina, Isabella Serafini, Roberto Civetta, Paolo Violini, Sergio Rossi, Ennio Calabria, Vittorio Sgarbi
- prestigious galleries and museums for retrospective exhibitions to the artists that it has followed for many years and who actively participate in its underway initiatives. Then it cares for every detail that concerns the scientific curatorship, the monographic catalogue, the press office in order to promote the image of the artist.
- procedures in auction houses and insertion of the artists in the market system. This possibility is offered to artists that have been followed for years by the Start srls, thanks to experts who are themselves associates and, at the same time, collaborate with prestigious national and foreign auction houses.
- reviews on art magazines, national and foreign current news thanks to Start srls. The latter takes care of the promotion at national level of the initiatives and the exhibitions, therefore collaborating with major newspapers including: Il Giornale dell’Arte, Il Tempo, La Nazione, Repubblica, Visto, Il Resto del Carlino, La Stampa. This office is also responsible for the dissemination of news on specialized web channels of art.